Monday, February 15, 2010

Love always finds a way

Firsts:

  • The first time I met Brian he was wearing a skirt and a shirt that said "wanted boyfriend", I really didn't even notice it because he was driving. It still makes me laugh to this day.
  • The first time I really started to fall in love with him, was the night that a lot of bad stuff happened. He met me at Sun Ray Park where I was sobbing, and just held me. We sat there for so long in completely silence, and I have never felt safer.
  • The first time he held my hand was a few days after the stuff went down, and we were driving around chandler air park talking about everything that was going on. I started crying and he held my hand for the rest of the night. They fit perfectly together.
  • The first time we kissed, he wrote "I really want to kiss you" on my back with his finger. I had no idea what he wrote, and begged him to tell me. That's when he kissed me. It was the best first kiss I could have asked for.
  • The first date we ever went on was to see Saw II. So romantic I know.
  • We started going out in November, but the first time he officially asked me to be his girlfriend was December 9th 2005.
  • The first time he said he was falling in love with me, was New Years eve 2005.
  • The first time we said "I Love You" was a few days after that.
  • He took me to see snow for the first time.
  • The first concert we went to was Boys Night Out for our first Valentines day!
  • He is the first and only boy I have ever truly loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment