Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco De Drinko

Apparently today is just another reason that allows people to go out and get trashed and "justify it"

I spent the day antique shopping with my mom. Could I be any farther from what most kids my age are doing? Probably not. It was a lot of fun and I got a bunch of stuff for our christmas village. Last year it looked like this:
complete with three or four churches, a penguin house and about 300 snowmen. This year it will probably be twice as big. The boy got into a contest with his family as to who could make the best village and we voted ours the best, especially since it was our first year.

I also bought a glass dinosaur, some pigs for my mom, and presents for my someday to be father in law. I came home made enchilada pie, and fell asleep at 5pm. What a day folks. Anyways I woke up at 8:30 freaking out that it was the middle of the night and I had missed taking my medicine and then felt rather silly when I realized it was only 8:30.

I started the application process for temporary disability. It's been a long hard road but I think it's important because if I can't get a job anytime soon, the last thing I want is to lose the ability to rent our house or anything like that. Definitely makes me nervous..

I am laying in bed watching Dr. Phil (awful I know) but it's my guilty pleasure and Zoey is laying by my feet. She is such a goober, and when her and haley play fight she turns into a kung-foo fighter. It's pretty awesome.

Anyways, back to Dr. Phil and wishing I were here:
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment