Monday, March 21, 2011

You're gone.

My world is completely shattered.

So many worlds are shattered.

I've never felt so alone.

Uninspired.

Empty.

I've also never felt so much, but nothing at all, all at the same time.

I miss you.

90% of the time it doesn't feel real, and the times it does, it is so overwhelming.

So much happened that night, and when I think about it I feel like I'm drowning.

It shouldn't have been you, it shouldn't have been anyone. 

It makes me lose faith in people, it makes me hate people, it makes me angry with the world.

I think and I think and I think, and the more we find out the more I hate it.

I never thought I could feel so angry.

I hope their days are consumed by what they did.

I hope it haunts them.

You are my inspiration, my motivation, you always will be. But now that you aren't here, all the things you pushed me to do. My photography, my painting, my writing, I'm struggling with it.

You knew the right things to say at just the right time.

You are beautiful, intelligent, have the world in the palm of your hand.

You would have changed the world.

You changed so many peoples worlds, even people you talked to for an hour, for 15 minutes, in 2 days you changed so many people.

You did change the world.

You changed my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment